10/23/2008

Tag

THANKS GEN FOR THIS TAG

A. Attached or single? Married
B. Best friend? too many to mention
C. Cake or pie? no into cake maybe pie.
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Laptop,Camera and cellphone.
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? I don't eat them.
H. Hometown? Jagna
I. Favorite indulgence? secret...
J. January or July? not of the two
K. Kids? none
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love of family,friens and most of all God.
M. Marriage date? June 29.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 3
O. Oranges or apples? both
P. Phobias? of being alone
Q. Quotes? Matthew 24:13
R. Reasons to smile? happy for God's guidance.
S. Season of choice? as of now don't have choice.
T. Tag 5 people (I will tag to those interested).
U. Unknown fact about me? I have talent in sewing and designing.
V. Vegetable? love most of the vegetables.
W. Worst habit? computer addict.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? x-ray
Y. Your favorite foods? vegetables and fruits.
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini.

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check