9/27/2006

A BIG SMILE


Looking the Jagna Pier Bohol

A very big smile...

get together in the living room.

It was taken during my vacation last May 2005.I went home and I was very-very happy when we get together.It's nice to be with you.It's because I'm far I only went home once a year or sometimes once in 2 years.I can't imagine my very big smile when I'm with you(family) ...hehehe it's just like ear to ear when I'm in your side.Miss you a lot though you are far from me but you are near in my heart.Across the sea there's someone thinking of you.Love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe dae mitch i love all the pic you posted here..i understand how you feel..i was once a student and was far away from my family too..and now i am not just across the sea i am in the other part of the world..and yes i missed them so badly..cant wait to come home and spent time with them..eat all the food that i missed..anyway thanks for sharing the pic to us..you have a good weekened and happy sabbath..May our Good Lord will always shower his blessing unto us and will always keep us in His arms..mwaaahh

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check