6/18/2007

Birthday Surprise


Melissa brought the flowers na surprise from my ever thoughtful sweetheart Wayne.
Sila lang palang dalawa ang nagkasundo na magbili ng flowers para sa b-day ko.
Simple lang na handa for 9 of us my ever supportive friends and roomates ko dati.
My friends putting something sa wall then yan sa kagagawan napuyat at tulog2x
na tulog when I woke up early in the morning yan... sila. Kaya pala ayaw nilang
matulog sa room may balak pala sila na gimik.They got my dress &some pictures
when I am sleeping.They made a miracle while I am sleeping without my notice as in...

Saturday morning yan I'm ready to go to church na with my friends.I'm very happy
coz it's my birthday yan silang lahat hindi nakangiti ako lang daw hehhee... yehey!
After church yan eating time with my friends and roommates at hawak kona
yong flowers at gift na bigay hahaha. It's simple but it mean a lot to me.
Thank you friends for spending 1 night for my birthday.I'm thankful to God
also for giving me such a nice friends.God bless you!
Video during my birthday here:


  • Video during my birthday
  • 1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Mitch hapi hapi beerday ...wish you more more bday's to come , more blessing to come more power, and especially .......good health this the important our life


    lingaw ko sa imo mga suprise ...... sa video ......sa pics aguy.....ang imo friend nimo diha ga imagine na ug unsa-on pag-ingon.......

    Honey......will you marry me?....... aguroy namoot man ko diri Mitch........again Happyhappy birthday and God bless you.......

    Followers

    Visitors

    Exchange Link?



    "Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Page Rank Check