7/17/2007

My Childhood Friend & Cousin

Manang as they called her.

Manang or Elena & the rest of the teachers.

I am thinking to make a post.Then,it I'm thinking of my beloved nice,kindfriend to me & cousin.Me & Elena are very closed since we're in Elem.School,High School and College too.She graduated first last 2006.She's teaching Koreans student and after she went to Yap it's a part of Guam Micronesia and teach student there.Just these month I saw my evermissed cousin and friend.I treasured her so much.So, I decided to make a short post.Here's the picures of my Gang as I called her.

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check