Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Life is unfair but still good that's word for thought. Do you agree?

By the way, I will talk about processing papers today. My temporary green card already expired. But before the expiration of my g-card, the embassy sent me a notice to file to remove conditional residency. I file all the requirements and I'm done with my biometric. Now I am waiting for another notice from the embassy. I don't know what's next so I have to wait. If you are planning to process for the removal of conditional residency you can check the link below and all of the requirements to make it sure.

The requirements:

  • I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence form.
  • Joint checking and savings bank account.
  • At least 2 affidavits w/notary on it.
  • Your child birth certificate if you have a kid.
  • Photocopy of your temporary resident card (front and back).
  • Tax record that you are the beneficiary.
  • Joint property.
  • Joint credit card or loans.
  • Joint electricity and phone bills.
  • other documents that proves that you are still married or living together.
  • Payments $590 including the biometric.
Here's the link of the form if you want to check or print it.
I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence

It's better to be safe than sorry so please double check your documents before filing or sending it. If you have questions you can call the embassy for more information.


Badge Here



Exchange Link?

"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check