3/02/2011

Never Give Up

Each of us have plans, goals, ambitions and dreams in life. For me, my goal and dream is to serve God and to be a missionary to His people, then graduate in College, marry the man in my dream, and help my family and help the people who are in need when I can.
Now, I'm very thankful to God for helping me to fulfill all of my dreams and goals in life. I believe that when we put our plans, dreams in God's hand and we believe in our self that all our dreams become true in his will and time. I been through a lot of difficulties and hardship just to fulfill my dreams in life. Praise to God he hears my earnest prayers and help me.

I became a volunteer in the mountain and reaching the uncivilized people in the mountain.
Teaching the adult and children how to read and write.

I graduated in my college by the grace of God in heaven.

Marry a wonderful man in my dream.


0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check