2/25/2011

Unpredictable Weather

I am spoiled of the weather for the past week. It's sunny and I had a lot of fun walking around our acreage. So,I never expected for another snowy days but last night, the weather forecaster said that there's winter storm advisory today in our place and they are calling for 2 to 4 inches of snow. It doesn't make me feel happy at all because I am ready for spring. But that's the way it is we have unpredictable weather here in Nebraska. I hope you guys have a good day and thank you for dropping by!

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check