2/23/2011

Just Excited

Today is sunny and I'm glad that it is. I am tired of this cold weather and I'm tired of wearing thick coat, jacket and pants. I don't need snow and I am pretty much ready for this coming spring and summer. It's nice to think about our plan to go for canoeing this memorial day. Hubby is very excited about it and he wants to bring his sailboat in the lake. It's been a while that we didn't go for sailing and boating. So hopefully we can go to table rock lake again in Missouri. Oh boy! I am just excited to think about our plan hahaa.. I want to go for boating and fly fishing in Colorado again it's so much fun too whuahh....Oh my i am looking to see my friend again soon. I better get a going before I get to much excitement for our plan. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check