6/16/2008

Not That Much





You know what? I am not really fun of artista,actor and actresses when I was in the Philippines.I can say that not that much because as what I've observed some people in the Philippines are very obsess at hindi na makagawa2x because they monitor the teleserye.Hangtud nga masunog nalang ang giluto and also there's experience nga nasunog ang house becos of the teleserye.But some of the actress and actor are nice and good but wala lang am not really fun of them.But of all the actress that I knew when i was in the Philippines Judy Ann Santos as what I called na ok sya.I really like this picture so i decided to post it here.Pasalamat gyud si Juday nako hehehhe cos i post her pics bitaw.




Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check