6/25/2008

Thank you visitors

I just want to let my friend and the visitors who were always visiting my blog.I wanna ask sorry for not visiting your blog because I'm quite busy this time especially I'm preparing my coming wedding this Sunday June 29.Hope you understand me and right after I come back from my honeymoon sure I will visit your blog friends and visitors who are always coming here.Please don't get tired of visiting my blog.

I will share you my pose during my bridal shower last June 22.

They put ribbon on my head so people can recognize the bride to be hahahaha...

I got bath rob and I really like it so much cos I don't have one hehhehe it's blessing.
They are my friends and visitors attending the bridal shower.I'm thankful to you all and above all to God.



For more photos click here Photos.




Bookmark and Share



0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check