7/08/2008

My Wedding


Marching to meet my man.


Our commitment to God.


Happy bride.


With me is my father in law.


First official kiss:)


In the reception hall.

The most unforgettable moments in my life. I dreamed and I put it to God's hand and my dream became reality. How I wanted to wear a long gown before and marry the man in my dream. It happened to me and I am thankful to God for answering my prayers. Our wedding was a successful one and right after our wedding we head to Missouri for our honeymoon.

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check