7/14/2008

Kinda Weird Enjoyment



Last week we sail in Missouri Lake and when I looked the water it is not clear and it's shallow because of the heavy rained. What I did when I'm on the boat because I can't swim was looking for fun when my hubby was directing the boat to our destination. So,I was thinking for more fun and enjoyment so in the pictures it shows what I'm done on the top of the boat. It's kinda weird but I enjoyed lying on the top of the boat. I'm make it sure too that I won't fall on the water.


0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check