7/22/2008

Tag from Genny

  • Buhaymisis
  • Cathycot

  • whenmomspeaks

  • kathycotcooks

  • Quaker8

  • Me and Mine

  • Creative in me

  • For the Love of Foods

  • Little Peanuts

  • Pea in the Pod

  • La Place de Cherie
  • The Joy of Life Forever

  • Photographic Memories

  • Wonderful Things in Life

  • A Message From My Heart

  • Love Is

  • A Fountain of Happiness

  • My Life's Adventure

  • In My dreams

  • My Resting Place

  • I Love Nice

  • Hope Beyond

  • Touch of Heart

  • You In My Heart

  • 1. whats your latest addiction?
    - uploading pics

    2. What are you listening to?
    - gospel musics

    3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
    - 10:30PM
    4. Who were you with last Friday night?
    - I'm alone cause hubby is working.
    5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
    - of course because he is my husband.

    6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?
    - next time of next time

    7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
    - setting in front of computer

    8. What radio station do you listen to the most?
    - Any station as long as there is good music and mellow songs.

    9. What was the reason you last cried?
    - when I'm emotional before the coming of my monthly visitor.

    10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
    - I don't know what you mean,high blood or high heel?

    11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?
    - I will go next week.

    12.Where was the last coffee shop u go?
    - nothing....

    13.Whats ur outfit right now?
    - wearing my short and yellow t-shirt.

    16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
    - Checking my blogs offer.

    17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
    - Lucy my friend.

    18. Will you be driving in a year?
    - hopefully

    19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
    - nothing...

    20. When did your last hug take place?
    - this morning my hubby hug me.

    22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”?
    - no

    23. Do you drink tea?
    - no i don't drink tea

    24.Have you ever been arrested?
    - No

    25. Have you rode in someone else’s car today?
    - No

    26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
    - Maybe

    27. Who was the last person you texted?
    - my parent.

    28. Are you happy with your life right now?
    - yes

    29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
    - NO

    30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
    -parent

    Thank you Gen,for the tag

    0 comments:

    Followers

    Visitors

    Exchange Link?



    "Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Page Rank Check