9/09/2008

Bad Weather

It's been a while that I wasn't able to update this blog and post something about my daily activities.I'm quite busy for the few weeks plus it's very hard to maintain 5 blogs.

Now, that I can't go out because the weather here is not good it's little muddy now. Some of the places like Florida,New Orleans experienced strong wind and hurricane and here in Nebraska it's raining this past few days. But it's still a blessing so I will not water the plants.Hope that there is no much damage of the hurricane and the people are okay.

Climate at this season is not normal and hurricane, storms is present in other places.
Hope and pray that all will be fine.

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check