9/29/2008

Frustrated in His Roof

My hubby was little frustrated in putting the shingling of the roof because it didn't came out good. He spent much of his time by working on the top of the roof so he can finish it earlier before the winter. I comforted him and he decided to mow our lawn instead so he can divert his frustration by doing another work. It's really a big deal to him not able to put the roof correctly. He don't want that the roof will blown down again by the wind as what had happened the first time. Plus it's very expensive to build a new building so he want that the roof has a strong foundation. I don't have any idea about this things but I understand that success in his work in small and big things was his happiness as head of the family so I will support him and comfort him when he needs me.So this is all for now...

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check