12/22/2009

Marthon Prayer Works

After so many challenges I calm down myself and trust God and send a prayer to Him and to be patient and not to complain and murmur whatever circumstances we may face. Even though it's very hard to be patient sometimes but I think I can do it through God. I believed.
Now, I am glad and praising God for answering all our prayers. He’s so wonderful.
By the way my mom is not in the hospital right now. They went back to our home town and it is really a miracle as what they've said because she undergone with 2 CAT scan in Cebu Doctors. The first result is blurry and the doctor can not read or interpret it. Then the next scan the result is clear and they said it's fine. Nothing wrong in my moms lungs and some inner part of the body. My sister in law told me that before the CAT scan all our friends and brethren had prayer marathon.

I just want to thanks to all my friends who sent their financial support and prayers. Thank you! Very much. May God bless the work of your hand.

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check