3/04/2008

Craving Food

Yesterday,I was very busy and lots of work and requirements to accomplish.I wake up early and doing some laundry until i forgot to eat my breakfast.After my work I work with my class records and grades of the student then afternoon came and I forgot to eat my lunch again.After my works I went to the photocopier to photocopy my class records and some important papers.Then after I started to open my mail and update my blog. Oh!boy...I'm setting for 3 hours until I decided to go home.Hahhaa..on the way I met one of the teacher then we talked a lot until 6 in the evening.Then I forgot to eat in my dinner.When I'm inside my room and I was starving food and I'm very-very hungry then I rushed to the school cafeteria but cafeteria was closed. Good that I have friends working in the cafeteria of the school. They gave me food and give me drinks.Thanks to my good friend Em2x and Nenen for the good accommodation.
So,I don't want that it will happen to me again without eating. I'm craving food now.That's all.So, how about you what food do you like to eat?

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check