3/14/2008

Why Worry

Life is so uncertain
It is full of questions,
No one could answer;
Don`t worry my friend,
Jesus is always there.
____
Life is so colorful
Yesterday was black.
Sometimes it is blue;
Why worry my friend,
When God is true.
____
Life is so vague
Today is so cloudy,
Everyday becomes foggy;
Why worry my friend,
When heaven is your destiny.
_____
I am on my way
To that heavenly home,
Though surrounded by difficulty;
I don`t have to worry,
For Jesus is besides me.
By: Ruvilyn Sona

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check