1/24/2011

Cold Day


Last night the snow was coming down very hard and I think the snow is 7-12 inches thick if I'm not mistaken. It's really make us hard to drive on the slippery and icy road. I am scared when the road is slick because the tendency are many cars going out of control and car accident are increasing. This morning when we drove by the highway I took pictures of files of snow. I don't have much to do so I able to took few pictures. I am fun of taking pictures here's one of the picture that I took this morning.

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check