1/21/2011

Prefold/Burp Cloth




I made this prefold few weeks ago. I went to walmart and found some flannel fabric that was on sale. I bought 5-6 yards of flannel fabrics, I cut and sew couple prefold to try.




I am glad that it came out nice when I use zigzag on the edge. The measurement of this prefold is 21" wide and 18" long.






In the wet zone I sewn 3 layers of terry cloth so it helps the absorbency. It can be use both snappi and pins. If you want to check more of prefold diaper please visit BunnZoo Boutique.


Followers

Badge Here

 border=

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check