1/18/2011

Thankful

There are many things to be thankful to God for the past few years.I am very thankful and blessed to have a wonderful family and friends. Besides more customers buying in my shops I am thankful for the good health and strength that God given to us and our family. Last year is not so bad at all even there's challenges in life but still we are happy and thankful to God. May you have a prosperous and blessed year 2011.

Sorry for not updating this blog for the past few months. I'm very busy sewing, I am wishing you happiness and good health.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Just posting now.

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check