1/19/2011

Pink Mini Cooler Fridge




Our weather here in Nebraska is so unpredictable. This morning is cloudy and then right now is snowing. Every day the weather here is different. But I still I went to my dentist appointment for it's so important for me. But before I went to my appointment I dropped by the nearest thrifty store to look around if I can buy fabrics. The last time I went there I bought a lot of fabrics and it's cheaper and it's cute. When I looked around I found a pink mini cooler fridge bag and there is still tag on it means never been use before. I don't have baby right now but I love the pink bag plus I love the light pink color so grabbed it before anyone can get it. It's cute little pink mini cooler fridge. By the way, I list some of the items in my ebay shop for reasonable prices so don't forget to check out my website at www.bunnzoo.us

Thanks!

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check