2/08/2012

Lifelike Baby Doll

At first I really want to have a baby and then it didn't happened. I question why I can not have a baby when I am okay. But then God's plan for us is different. I know it's not yet time because when it happen it happen. We are happy even we don't have small baby.

I really wanted to have baby models to model my handmade cloth diapers and dresses. So, I bought baby doll in the store but I am not satisfied by the looks it's really a doll. I want that it looks like a baby. I look online and found a reborn baby doll on ebay and guess what? how much it's $300-700. I can not afford to buy that much so I research how to reborn a baby doll. I tried and I'm glad I did it. Here they are, taa..dang...isn't that lifelike baby doll? Below are their photos. Just to let you know, I buy reborn kit in ebay and reborn it my own. Now I'm happy that I have models:) that way I don't need to worry about crying and complaining. They all are obedient to me lol!
Now, I know that I have crafty hands.


Lifelike baby doll.


In her girl outfit.


In his boy outfit and his diaper cover I made.




9 months old reborn baby doll in her cloth diaper.


I made her a halter style dress.


My newborn reborn baby doll in her pacifier.


I made her a OS all in one cloth diaper.



In their cloth diaper.


Pillowcase dresses that I made.

0 comments:

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check