2/18/2012

TrimFit OS Pocket Diaper

Hi guys hope you are doing great this weekend. Right now, I'm great and I'm taking it easy in a little bit before I prepare our dinner:)
I am thinking to sew more cloth diapers, baby clothing but I need a break. I work more than 8 hours today so I am worthy to have a break. I can say that my body is weak but my mind wanted to work :). My fashion in sewing really want me to do something. Well, yesterday I finished few baby diapers. For some reasons I fall in love to sew baby cloth diapers and then I buy a lot of fabrics. Just last week I got my 25 yards of zebra waterproof fabrics. Boy! I can not denied that I am fabricaholic now. My small sewing room has a lot of fabrics. The problem is I don't have enough time to sew since I am working more than 8 hours a day.
I really enjoyed so much especially when I see my finish products:) Here's the sneak peak of my handmade diapers using TrimFit OS Pocket pattern.







1 comments:

Nicole Gamble said...

Wow! What great looking diapers! Love them!

Followers

Visitors

Exchange Link?



"Add me to your blog/website and then let me know your URL after you paste my code into your blog/website. I am pretty sure I will add your URL in my blog thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Page Rank Check